Special Feature by Dr. John F. Murray, Palm Beach based Sports Psychology – November 26, 2016 – It gives me great pleasure to review the Indiegogo campaign and new Equilibrium watch produced by the YES watch company. YES has sponsored me in the past when I was traveling a lot on the ATP Tour, going to Olympic games, doing workshops in London and worldwide, coaching fighters at UFC championships, and much more, and they are sponsoring me again now. I have the fortune of continuing my work with the best and brightest and helping them develop smart skills to be even better, so this smart watch product and campaign makes sense.
I am proud to wear and promote the extremely unique and high quality watches produced by YES. I wear my Cozmo and Kondalini watch proudly and people are always interested in looking at because it is so different and rare. Read below about some of the features of YES watches and you will understand what I mean. Also be sure to read about the new Equilibrium and look at the photos and features described in detail on this website. This watch will retail at around $1400 next June when it is produced, but you can get one now at a ridiculous and incredible savings if you order it now.
In this article, I would like to explore with you what I believe are special about YES watches for athletes like tennis pros, and I am sure that I will miss much but hopefully this will give you a taste. Be sure to check out the website at YESwatch.com for all the exciting watches.
I have coached players at all 4 major ATP Tour and WTA Tour tennis tournaments (Australian Open, US Open, Wimbledon, and French Open) as both a coach and sports psychologist, and helped reverse the biggest losing streak in tennis history with American tennis pro Vince Spadea when he was playing. I also wrote a best-selling book “Smart Tennis: How to Play and Win the Mental Game, cover endorsed by the world’s number one ranked tennis player, Lindsay Davenport. I have been fortunate in my career to be around great athletes in all sports, and have a little idea about what it takes to be smart and successful in sports. This year, I was also fortunate to have articles were written about me in both USA Today and Psychology Today, calling me the best in the business. Whether that is true or not, I am not going to argue against it (Laughing). My purpose is never to brag, but just to inspire others about mental training and to share now that I feel that YES watches and the exciting new Equilibrium represent extreme quality and high performance, just like a pro athlete’s performance or high level sports psychology counseling.
Here are my main reasons for getting behind the YES brand and particularly the new Equilibrium campaign:
1. I know what it takes to win in tennis and other sports, and I am confident that YES watches are a great asset to any tennis player or world traveling athlete.
2. The YES mantra of being the “most intelligent watch on the planet” fits perfectly with what I have taught and promoted in my almost 20-year career as a sports performance psychologist. Smart and successful athletes and business executives need a smart watch on their wrist and this one meets the bill without taking all the bills out of your wallet!
3. Precision and rhythm are everything in sports. They are also everything the YES watch brand epitomizes, and especially the new Equilibrium. While the watch is indeed cool and trendy, and much more interesting and functional than the Apple brand of I-watches, I think the better argument is that having this monster on your wrist alone provides a confidence and focus boost due to its incredibly complex and precise nature. This watch is more exciting functionally than the more expensive and complex movements that cost over $100,000 and it’s the ideal gift or conversation piece.
4. Tennis pros, other athletes and business executives travel the planet multiple times in short order due to the fact that tournaments, business meetings and conferences are worldwide on a regular basis. Jetlag and travel fatigue are common, so having a complex computer on the wrist to help orient the tour player, coach, or executive is fantastic. What is amazing is that the YES watch brand goes far beyond black and white time of day. Knowing when the sun rises, moon phases, times in hundreds of different cities, and having a nice alarm, and in multiple languages is simply too amazing and powerful to ignore!
5. The stopwatch function is critical in training in sports and the watches take a real beating with their high-quality construction. The YES watch can be worn frequently in the gym and on the court or field in multiple training activities with both sports and fitness activities.
6. As a sports performance psychologist, I know the incredible value that learning alone can provide in terms of sharpening awareness and professionalism. This watch is so informative as it teaches the wearer about the earth and planet, and gives them a feeling of immense joy from the pure learning it creates.
7. Getting familiar with the times in the next city and cities you will be visiting during your travels helps alleviate the tiring and often confusing effects of travel. Tennis players, for example, who lose in the first or second round quickly move on to other cities, and I have often heard tennis players complain that travel is one of the most difficult aspects of being a tennis pro. Players who win tournaments also have to more quickly get to the next tournament, so it works regardless of results. This watch helps makes the grueling travel all more fun and bearable.
8. The Swiss construction and materials represents the highest level of quality. For a long time, the Rolex brand has been associated with tennis as the tennis timekeeper and we all know the impact that Swiss watches have had over the years and how influential Roger Federer has been. This YES watch/Swiss connection just adds credibility and quality awareness. Imagine a day when the YES watch provides the score-keeping functions at the Olympics or Wimbledon. Why not? The smartest watch deserves a place in the spotlight too. Whether it makes it to Wimbledon or not, you will like it on your wrist.
9. The YES watch brand is a winner, and the YES Equilibrium will be the most exciting watch in a long line of successful products that tennis pro and talent agent from Beverly Hills, Vince Spadea, and I wear and enjoy. There is a final angle that might be even more valuable. It simply looks great on the arm and it attracts lots of eyeballs and conversations. It is a masterfully smart tool that is immensely fun!
In sum, I am thrilled to again promote the YES watch line of products, and especially recommend this upcoming Equilibrium watch at pre-production prices that will never be available again. I got behind this brand because the YES watch promotes what I emphasize daily in my work – namely, intelligent performance. Vince Spadea is showing his YES watches now to his clients in his amazing talent agency in Beverly Hills and on the tennis court with people like Donald Trump and Bill Gates, and now you can have this amazing watch too.
I hope you have found the above information useful. It is indeed shameless promotion for a great product. For the most current and informative website for this new Equilibrium, go to the following site YES WATCH EQUILIBRIUM